Monday, June 9, 2008

Hannah in Mexico

A couple of years ago when we went out west on vacation, one of the sights the kids wanted desperately to see was a horned toad. We never did on that trip.

Last year in Mexico Hannah got to see one - and she kissed the little critter (or at least came closer than most people would have)!

This year in an e-mail she says they're seeing them every day! Thank you, God, for your many gifts large and small!!!!! I know it's a really small thing but our God delights in that girl of mine. I know He does! And she delights in Him and the children and critters He puts in her path.





I'm missing Hannah but I want her to fully experience this trip. I can't wait to hear her stories and see her photos! I want to see her eyes twinkle and feel her arms hugging me tight. Soon! But first there are more adventures in store. Keep watching the Mexico blog.

3 comments:

Mrs said...

God isn't the only one who delights in your Hannah! I mean. . . remember that time she saved me from the mole cricket?

Remember?

:-D

Anonymous said...

You have the best kids out there...I mean, you know, after my own joy, and my siblings of course! =)

I tagged you. I hope you can spare some time to share some little known facts about yourself! Can't wait!

Love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

You have the best kids out there...I mean, you know, after my own joy, and my siblings of course! =)

I tagged you. I hope you can spare some time to share some little known facts about yourself! Can't wait!

Love, Shannon