Sunday, April 20, 2008

Contest for a name...

After seeing what Rachel L. did with her leanto contest, I decided to do one as well!!! Soo, I have a squirrel that I finished a few days ago. Yes, I knitted it. :) But I don't have a name for him. :( So here he is!!!!!!



This is Mr. squirrel. :)



Isn't he cute!!!! look at that smile!!!




He even does tricks!!!!!!! OK...not really. but he does sit upside down!!!







Anyway, he needs a name. So if anybody has any ideas, please leave a comment with your idea!!!!! You can leave as many as you want!!!!! So have fun!!! You will have a week or two, so start thinking!!!




U Got A Name For Me?????



Bekah

11 comments:

Mrs said...

The blind squirrel.

Norman No Seeum.

Ned the Night Nibbler.

:-D

Anonymous said...

Friz

Cowabungadooda!

Simon

Phyllis said...

I can knit, but I can't make anything. I wish I could make something as cute as your squirrel!

Its name should be Belochka. :-)

Anonymous said...

Does he look blind to you Mrs??? I tried to make him have cute eyes, but he has pointy ears and his head looks like a dog. :( Rachel, don't worry I am still thinking about his name being Friz. It sounds german or something... What does Belochka mean??? It sounds interesting!!!

Bekah R.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and by the way, I also made a duck, two chicks, and an inchworm. The duck has no eyes, and the chicks don't either. One chick is kind of tie die looking, and the inchworm looks like a fuzzy stick. They are kind of pitiful though... :)

Bekah

Mrs said...

Yes, he looks blind. His eyes are white and unseeing.

Fritz is a great name; my grandparents had a weiner-dog named Fritz, and my brother worked at a dairy with a German Shepherd named Fritz. The first was fat and his belly dragged on the ground. The second was fierce and would bite your arm off unless you knew how to command it in German!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I am still thinking about friz. Rachel thought of that on sunday. hmmm... I still don't know. :)

Bekah R.

Phyllis said...

Belochka is just "little squirrel." :-)

Mrs said...

By all means, it should be Belochka! How wonderful! Sure, if we called him "Little Squirrel" in English it would seem so bland, but Belochka! Now that's a name!

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! little squirrel. so simple yet so interesting. :) I like it!!!

Bekah R.

Anonymous said...

I like Belochka!